As quickly as summer arrived, it’s slowly slipping away!! Well, hold on to your zucchinis before they go out of season, we’re going to make some summer stir-fry!
This is my latest quick dinner favorite, especially after a long day at work and a swim at the pool. Including prep and cook time, this can be in your tummy in just about 30 minutes. Celebration!
Ingredients (4 servings)
– 2 organic chicken breasts
– 3/4 pound organic crimini mushrooms
– 2 medium – large organic zucchinis
– 1 stalk organic scallions
– 1/2 tsp ginger powder
– Dash of white pepper
– Dash of garlic powder
– 2 tbs soy sauce
– 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
– 1/2 tbs roasted / salted sesame seeds (Optional)
– Drizzle of sesame oil (Optional)
– Cube Chicken, Zucchini, Mushrooms into bite-size pieces. The smaller the pieces, the shorter the cook time.
– In a medium saucepan, add olive oil, sauté cubed chicken for 8-10 min on medium heat until cooked through. Set aside.
– In the same saucepan, (add oil if needed) add in zucchini and mushrooms, season with ginger powder, white pepper, garlic powder, stir to coat. Sauté for 8-10 min until wilted but not mushy.
– Once mushrooms / zucchinis cook down, add chicken, sesame, soy sauce, vinegar and combine well.
– Serve on a bed of rice, top with scallions and sesame oil